Wednesday, June 29, 2011

End of the Month

At first it didn't look so good for my June spinning, but in the end I still go more done than I thought I would.

So, here it is, my June handspun yarn.
June spinning

I still have to show two colorways on my Friday posts.

Here's a look at my Tour de Fleece fiber. I'm not certain that I'll spin it all, but I sure will give my best. There are three braids, several years old, but all are from FatCatKnits.

TdF group FatCatKnits fiber

My Secret, Falkland, 4oz (an old colorway)
Toadstool, Merino, 8oz (another old colorway)
Esther, BFL, 8oz
Peacock, Falkland, 4oz
Pedal Pusher, Falkland, 8oz
Henry, Falkland, 8oz
Mixed Blessings Fiber Club Fall 2010, November, Merino, Bamboo, Nylon, 10oz
Mixed Blessings Fiber Club Winter 2011, Merino, 10oz

I can't wait to dig in!
***

8 comments:

cauchy09 said...

whoa! you are inspiring me to spin more. but my yarn is never as lovely as yours.

also? you must have the best fiber stash ever.

Jewleigh said...

The blue/green braid in front is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished product :)

Good luck with the spinning!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Wow! You are one busy woman!

Beverly said...

I see a lot of gorgeousness headed our way. They are all beautiful.

Carrie#K said...

Pretty yarnz!

Hope the birthday went well and there was much fun (and cake!)

Poor Happy. Little brothers can be such a pain. Glad to see Maggie is doing well.

Sharon said...

Wow! That sure is a rambunctious goal! I wish you very good luck and hopefully not a sore rear end of sitting for all those hours.

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

It's all beautiful :)))) You are so fortunate to have the skill to spin and make beautiful yarns ~ enjoy :)

2paw said...

Such beautiful colours you spin and so many more exciting yarn to come!!!