Yesterday was Canada Day, a very quiet, relaxing day. I spent part of it trying to copy a potholder from pictures. You can see Anne's potholders here.
I especially liked and noticed the orange/green one with the blue in the middle first. There's no pattern so far, but Anne says somewhere on her blog, that she'll write one up eventually. I couldn't wait, so I sat down and tried, and tried, until I finally was satisfied with how mine looked, except ...
Obviously I still have to work on the increases, it really should be flat, with no waves etc.
Now that I know I can do this, I'll work on my other WIP's but in the future there will be more potholders like this. The yarn I used were left overs from my Log Cabin blanket, it's cotton/microfiber.