Monday, November 27, 2006

Surgery? - Again?

Sam was pretty miserable yesterday, all day. He's hurt his leg again, and it was going so well. Maybe too well and we got lax about his movements? He was quiet all day and not even his breakfast this morning made him his usual happy self, and that is saying something. Anyway, he'll be the guest of the vet's over night. They made some x-rays and will discuss his case tomorrow with the surgeon. So, until then, I'll have to keep my fingers crossed and hopefully total rest will be enough for my poor little guy!

5 comments:

Martina said...

Poor Sam! I hope that he doesn't have to have surgery again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Monika,
I just found your blog, have to tell you I love the things you knit! have to come back to read all your stories. And I hope Sam doesn't need another surgery. Even if recovery is quite fine it still is a terrible thing...
Our Josy had surgery last year, you might find some pics on my blog, see for dogs and go back.
Hope everything comes our fine!

Anonymous said...

Der arme Kerl tut mir richtig leid. Ich drücke auch die Daumen und hoffe, dass er bald wieder schmerzfrei rumrennen kann.

Mitfühlende Grüße von Heike

Anonymous said...

Oh I stumbled on your blog while browsing and I must say I love your knits but I felt so sad for your puppy dog, please give him a big Ohio hug. He looked so sad there, good thing he has a mommy who is taking care of him so well!

ZiZi said...

Vielen Dank, liebe Monika für deine Geburtstagswünsche!
Ich drücke euch die Daumen, dass deinem Hund rasch geholfen werden kann!
Deine Socken mit dem Fussabdruck sind ja soooo köstlich *grins*

Alles Gute für Euch (2- und 4-beiner)!

Liebe Grüsse - ZiZi