Saturday, June 03, 2006

Multidirectional "knit a wearable garment" contest news!

This is the winning entry! Yes, I've WON!

(scroll down to see more pictures of the tank top)

And this is the prize. It's Artyarns Silk Rhapsody, a silk/mohair blend. I've choosen this color. And yes, it's not orange for once. I'm getting tired of orange. But my second best loved color is green. Can't wait to get it. I'm going to make a shawl with it. Isn't it lovely?

All entries received the symmetrical flying V shawl pattern as well. Can't wait to make it, maybe even with the Silk Rhapsody. ;o)

2 comments:

Abigale said...

Congratulations Monika!! Beautiful yarn, you're going to have so much fun knitting that up - I hear it is some of the most scrumptious stuff known to knitters.

The top did come out just beautifully! Anyone offering to buy the pattern from you yet?

Have fun!

Abi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!